Hot Water Recirculator
Watts Premiers Hot Water Recirculation Pump brings convenience and saving to your home, giving you hot water instantly at every faucet, when you need it. A hot water recirculator can easily be installed on to your existing water heater. This unique product is easy to install and not only provides you with the convenience of hot water when you need it, but saves an average of over 11,000 gallons per year. *May not work with a tankless water heater.
Benefits & Savings
- Provides hot water instantly at every tap
- Saves up to 11,000 gallons per year
- Maintenance Free
- As with all the products in the Watts Water Technologies family, the Hot Water Recirculation Pump is backed by the Watts 130 year reputation of excellence
How Much Water is Wasted Waiting for it to Get Hot?
- Assuming an average home with 125 feet of 1/2 inch pipe.
- 125 feet of 3/4″ copper pipe holds 3.14 gallons of water.
- 10 draws per day wastes almost 31 gallons of water.
- Over a year, the use equals 11,461 gallons.
- 25.2 million homes waste 88,817,000,000 gallons of water annually.
How Does the Comfort System Work?
- The circulator on the water heater pumps hot water into the line.
- The Comfort Valve closes at 98 degrees (+/- 5 degrees F)
making hot water available at all of the hot taps in the circuit.
If you are interested in having a hot water recirculator installed in your home then trust the plumbers at Drain & Air Rescue. We have many years experience in the Austin Water Heater Services Industry and perform the highest quality work on all our jobs.
Call (512) 328-2000 today for more information!