Austin Water Softener Service
Central Texas is known for having extremely hard water and this hard water can cause many different problems in your home plumbing system. Hard water, or water with high levels of calcium or magnesium, can build up on faucets, pipes, water heaters, plates, cups, bowls, and anything else the water in your home touches. This buildup is not only unsightly, but it can cause problems for your Austin plumbing system. This can affect components such as water heaters, pipes, valves and more. Fortunately, the experts at Drain & Air Rescue are fully versed in the installation and effectiveness of all Austin water softener makes and models.
Get The Right Water Softener For Your Home
There are two primary types of water softeners – reverse osmosis and chemical softeners. Chemical softeners use different chemicals to break down the calcium and magnesium particles present in your water supply. Your other option is to install a reverse osmosis water softener. This piece of equipment carefully removes sediment and mineral particles from your water without chemical influence. A new Austin water softener can bring a variety of benefits to you and your family.
Benefits Of Installing A Water Softener Include:
• Purified water will improve the taste of juice, coffee and soup
• You will have clearer and harder ice cubes
• Dishes and china will sparkle, while using less dish soap
• Your coffee maker will be cleaner with no scale or build-up
• Reduce work scrubbing the kitchen sink, cutting boards and counter tops
• Conditioned water leaves your skin feeling smoother after showering, shaving and washing
• Your hair will be softer and more manageable
• You will experience reduced soap scum and residue building on showers, tubs and sinks
• Soft water will save you time and money by reducing scrubbing time in the bathroom and reducing soap, shampoo and bathroom cleaner usage by nearly 50%*
Drain & Air Offers Professional Water Softener Services
Here at Drain & Air Rescue we have a team of expert plumbers that can perform any water softener repair & maintenance service your existing unit requires. If you are in the market for a new water softener you should know that we carry a wide variety of the industry leading water softener valves and tanks. Don’t hesitate to call us for more information or click to read more about our water softener installation service.
If you are interested in additional information on installing a water softener in your home, call Drain & Air Rescue today at (512) 328- 2000. We’ll gladly help you decide which Austin water softener system is best for you and your family, and have your new equipment ready to use in no time at all.